- Profile: Mr. Rossi practices primarily in the areas of nonprofit and tax-exempt entities, taxation, estate planning and business entities. He has extensive experience in forming and advising nonprofit entities. Best Lawyers in America for Tax-exempt and Employee Benefits (2010).
- Practice Areas: Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Law; Taxation Law; Probate and Trust Law; Estate Planning Law; Employee Benefit Law; and Corporation and Business Law.
- Education: University of Nevada, Reno (B.S., with high distinction, 1980); University of Arizona College of Law (J.D., with high distinction, 1984); University of Florida (LL.M., Taxation, 1986). Educational Honors: Phi Kappa Phi; Beta Gamma Sigma; Order of the Coif.
- Bar and Court Admissions: All Nevada state courts; United States District Court for the District of Nevada; United States Tax Court.
- Legal Affiliations: State Bar of Nevada; Estate Planning Council of Reno (President, 1991-1992, Vice President, 1990-1991, and Secretary, 1989-1990); Washoe County and American (Member, Sections on: Taxation; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law) Bar Associations; Estate Planning Council of Reno; Best Lawyers 2010 (Non-Profit and Charities Law).
- Download vCard: vCard for Outlook
Scan this image with your phone:
- Email: email@example.com